July 13, 2010

Gus arrives


And just like that, GassyJacks doubles in size, welcoming the newest addition to the Beehner brood: Gus Michael. He made his first appearance at 4:02 a.m., Tuesday, July 13, 2010, and immediately gave the room and its inhabitants a good once-over, making use of his best non-goopy eye.

First order of business: Hit the scales.

Next: Meet the marvel who lugged me around for nine months.

So that's the paparazzi geek Jack warned me about.

Time to get to know mom, Charlie Rose-style.

Her story checks out.

May as well let my guard down.

And squeeze in a quick catnap.

Maybe drag it into extra-time.

Wait a sec. I was told there'd be fawning.

That's the ticket.

The Master recognizes the new guy's methods.

And Grandma takes the bait.

Grandpa, too. I think I'm gonna like it here.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Congratulations, Reggie and Beth!!! Gus is adorable!!! Hopefully we can meet him at Johnny's wedding.

All the best to your beautiful family,

Kelley